www.tanktransporter.co.uk

Tank Transporter Social Network :: free to join

Dear Friends,I would like that we discuss the above event which has been happening in excess of twenty years. To join this elite band of brothers we were asked to pay £5 00 ,and as far as i know the amount required now is still £5 OO.Paul took over the running of the reunion and it has been a success and long may it continue for all Tank Transporter men and women in the years to come.Since my first payment i have never been asked to pay anymore ,and this is the main point which i think should be discussed by us all. I find it hard to believe that all the money collected on joining the elite is going to last forever. I think not.Groups,disco, printing and all the other items cost money ,and i think that for us to continue to enjoy a fabulous 3 day reunion we should accept that we need to pay more dues. I have not spoken to Paul about this but i think that it should be discussed in order for Paul to know that he has our full support if he is contemplating asking for money perhaps a yearly subscription to help us and him in the planning of the event which we all enjoy.

Views: 632

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

got no problem with that mick great idea mate

Full support

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Notes

Membership

Membership is free to join the Tank Transporter website, however not all those who apply are welcome due to spamming that has gone on in the past. Those individuals (spammers) who pretend to either have served or is currently serving, either want to send out false claims of poverty or get rich schemes to all of us.

I approve each member to the site, most times I get it right but the odd one slips through the net, if you feel that your application…

Continue

Created by ken baldwin Feb 18, 2015 at 2:35pm. Last updated by ken baldwin Feb 18, 2015.

Poll

Created by ken baldwin Oct 31, 2012 at 1:24pm. Last updated by ken baldwin Oct 31, 2012.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by ken baldwin Oct 31, 2012 at 1:23pm. Last updated by ken baldwin Oct 31, 2012.

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by ken baldwin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service